Development of Competency promotes growth, enabling any organization to excel customer satisfaction and thereby create growth opportunities for others as well. As a stringent and industrious organization, we have ample Engineering Solutions. We leverage them all and provide optimal solutions to the Customers.
In today's stringent and industrious marketplace, organizations are investing excessively in CAD/ CAM/ CAE. Picking up the right technology & making the most out of it is a considerable challenge, in order to get better ROI for any company.
What Version IT can provide:
- Cost Cutting: our highly experienced and qualified offshore professionals can provide solutions in design & development activities at very economical prices.
- Reliable Accessibility: We are able to offer 24x7 services.
- Technological Expertise: Team at Version IT comprises of skilled engineers who are experts in their respective fields of software and engineering.
- Integrated Service Provider: Version IT will perform as an integrated service center complementing and supplementing your existing facilities simultaneously. We are in charge of well-trained & retrained teams and contemporary machinery. We at the Version IT strive to roll out low cost, more efficient, better quality products that are economically lower than your current R&D expenditures.
- Confidentiality: we secure a high level of confidentiality in customer information apart from giving umpteen importance' to quality and schedule. We identify different teams for each project with resources allocated to them. These teams undergo orientation over the project, the quality and standards to be maintained and very importantly security considerations.
- Delivery: Our mantra - On time and in Budget Delivery (We accept the orders with penalty clause).
- Customer Focused - You ask; you get.
- Perfection Personified - Best in class, industry standard technology and processes.
- Quality Assured - Proven Execution Model and resources can be scaled according to requirements.
- Component Engg (FDM, SLA, SLS, tooling)
- Manufacturing simulation (CAM)
- Value Driven Engg (DFMEA, FMECA, CAD)
- Data Processing in Quantum, SPSS and SAS
- Tooling and parts
- Yield Management (DFX)
- Optimized Total Cost of Design Ownership (R&D)
- Legacy Data conversion
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Technical Publications
- Advanced surfacing and Reverse Engineering
- Product Data Management
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- Rapid Prototyping